WELCOME!

These are the thoughts of a cantankerous ol' gynecologist who remembers when things were a little different. I try to find a little humor in my life and the people I meet along the way. Come meet the characters in my world.

Monday, November 21, 2011

Techno Dinosaur 5 Web based documents

I learned something new today. This may actually increase the amount of writing that I do. No groaning out there. I heard that.

My son showed me how to make documents on the internet. This means I can start something at home and finish it at work, or the other way around. The only problem I have is that I have no idea how this will look on the blog.

It’s great to have teenagers who learn stuff at school, then come home and teach their technologically challenged parents. When you tell Three Speed, make sure to tell him who you are, so I can find out who read the blog and told him. Make a point to tell him to tell me, because he forgets.

Who knows what I’ll learn next? Perhaps how to get my electronic medical record to write letters? I still can’t figure that one out!

No comments: