WELCOME!

These are the thoughts of a cantankerous ol' gynecologist who remembers when things were a little different. I try to find a little humor in my life and the people I meet along the way. Come meet the characters in my world.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

It Takes a Village (Literally)


It Takes a Village (Literally)

This video from the small Yupiq Eskimo Village of Quinhagak, Alaska, was a school computer project intended for the other Yupiq villages in the area. It is going “viral”.  If you haven’t seen this treatment of one of Handel’s greatest works usually done at Christmas, it’s worth the four minutes or so it takes to watch this.  You might get a couple of smiles.  I did.  Enjoy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=LyviyF-N23A

Shop Amazon's Christmas Corner - Holiday decor, tableware, and entertainment

No comments: