WELCOME!

These are the thoughts of a cantankerous ol' gynecologist who remembers when things were a little different. I try to find a little humor in my life and the people I meet along the way. Come meet the characters in my world.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Sign In, Please

Blog Visitors from Afar

One of the interesting features of the blogosphere is the ability to let your blog get translated into a number of foreign languages.  I figure, why not?  If people who speak other languages want to read my humble ramblings, I am honored.

Today I got my first comment that was admittedly from someone who did not speak English as a native language.  Whoever you are, you did a great job figuring out how to make yourself understood.  My computer wasn’t sure, though.  It put the comment in “Spam”.  I knew better.

I would love to hear from other visitors from outside the USA.  Just drop a note about where you are from.  This could be an interesting cultural exchange.  The statistics I see are that many visitors are from Russia. 


No comments: