WELCOME!

These are the thoughts of a cantankerous ol' gynecologist who remembers when things were a little different. I try to find a little humor in my life and the people I meet along the way. Come meet the characters in my world.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Techno-Dino 5 - An Anthem

One of my doctor friends couldn’t figure out how to copy a web site so you could just click on it.  It took me quite some instruction to learn to do the same thing when I learned.  My children, of course trained me.  They gave me lots of looks like “She’s really never going to get this!”

I told my friend that I was a techno dinosaur.  She suggested I look up the following video from Trout Fishing in America:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=synDS-IJb1g       (When I was a Dinosaur)

I also enjoyed a couple of others on that same site by the same group.

This one is for all my coffee loving friends:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-ia13f72-4&feature=related      All I Want is a Proper Cup of Coffee

This is for the Moms and Dads and Pediatricians out there:


Enjoy!


No comments: