WELCOME!

These are the thoughts of a cantankerous ol' gynecologist who remembers when things were a little different. I try to find a little humor in my life and the people I meet along the way. Come meet the characters in my world.

Monday, October 17, 2011

If you PROVOKE PRINCESS 5

If you PROVOKE PRINCESS



Here’s your POTENTIAL PENALTY *

What we want to charge patients for:

Princess gets quite upset when you leave a phone number and it is either:

     *not in service

     *mailbox full

     *no answer the multiple times she tries to call you about something

     *the person that answers has no idea who you are, says they have had that number for years, then hangs up on her.

Personally, I want to charge you for Princess’ blood pressure medication.  I’m probably gonna have to give her some paid time off to get that blood pressure down – then you’re going to pay. 



*This is a recurring feature. Princess and I get certain patterns of phone calls that we find annoying. We would like to present them to you, with what we would like to charge for them. Unfortunately, we can’t. Charge that is. The phone calls will remain annoying. Princess says she could get rich if she could charge for all this stuff.


No comments: