WELCOME!

These are the thoughts of a cantankerous ol' gynecologist who remembers when things were a little different. I try to find a little humor in my life and the people I meet along the way. Come meet the characters in my world.

Monday, May 14, 2012

Sugar Content of Foods


Today’s Interesting E-Mail 5-14-12

Sugar Content of Foods

Someone spent a lot of time taking these pictures.  Each one shows how much sugar is in the item in the photo. 

4.2 grams = 1 teaspoon of sugar = 1 cube!



 This is an interesting concept.  It would make a great science project for school.  It’s also a great visual for anyone who is trying to cut down on sugar.  Here are some more:


















1 comment:

Generic Actos said...

Great Post and Awesome information About How many sugar have in various ours daily Food Item.Its amazing Calculation 4.2 grams = 1 teaspoon of Sugar = 1 Cube.Rally I like it.Thanks for sharing