WELCOME!

These are the thoughts of a cantankerous ol' gynecologist who remembers when things were a little different. I try to find a little humor in my life and the people I meet along the way. Come meet the characters in my world.

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Countries that visit

One of the interesting things that the back part of this blog does is keeps interesting statistics.  It lets me know where the visitors to this blog come from.
I have a large following in:
The United Kingdom
Germany
Canada
France
Canada
Australia
Russia
Spain
Mexico
Sweden
Hello, there!

Today I recorded 100 countries!   Hello, Ghana.
Through the magic of the internet, I am translated into 47 languages.  For the benefit of my Norwegian relatives, I am translated into Norsk.  It is also translated into Danish, Bengali, Persian, Vietnamese, etc.  Magic!
Wow!
 
 

No comments: