WELCOME!

These are the thoughts of a cantankerous ol' gynecologist who remembers when things were a little different. I try to find a little humor in my life and the people I meet along the way. Come meet the characters in my world.

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Follow up: Big Companies Behaving Badly

Or: Comcast, Where Are You?

Several weeks ago, I posted a rant about Comcast and the difficulty I was having with their customer service department.  I received a reply from someone apparently in the national office.

It took me a while to get back to this person. 

Evidently using the e-mail address he left me gets the same sort of answers that I got when I called my local Comcast office. 

NONE!

It has been a week. 

Comcast, Where Are You?

That might work. 

Leave me an address I can use.



No comments: