WELCOME!

These are the thoughts of a cantankerous ol' gynecologist who remembers when things were a little different. I try to find a little humor in my life and the people I meet along the way. Come meet the characters in my world.

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Adults Behaving Badly

My son, Tall Guy, found this web site.  We read the list to each other and have had some of the best laughs we had in a long time.  If you have time, you should visit both of these lists.


This list is referred to at the bottom of skippy’s web site:


Both are lists of things that a military person is no longer supposed to do. A few from skippyslist include:

87. If the thought of something makes me giggle for longer than 15 seconds, I am to assume that I am not allowed to do it.

88. Must not refer to 1st Sgt as “Mom”.

89. Must not refer to the Commander as “Dad”.

90. Inflatable sheep do *not* need to be displayed during a room inspection.

91. I am not authorized to initiate Jihad.

92. When asked to give a few words at a military ceremony “Romper Bomper Stomper Boo” is probably not appropriate.

A few from the second list include:

  • Semper gumby (always flexible) is not the proper response to officers giving me orders to undo what they told me to do in the first place
  • I am not authorized to tip government vehicles on their sides during training to create a road block
  • Humvees are not authorized to go on beer runs, especially not to a drive thru

Enjoy!

If you would like to add things you are no longer allowed to do in your hospital, office or clinic, this could be interesting.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG this was the funniest list I have read in a LONG time. Thank you!