WELCOME!

These are the thoughts of a cantankerous ol' gynecologist who remembers when things were a little different. I try to find a little humor in my life and the people I meet along the way. Come meet the characters in my world.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A Few Things to ponder:

Most of us go to our grave with our music still inside of us.

If Wal-Mart is lowering prices every day, how come nothing is free
yet?


You may be only one person in the world, but you may also be the
world to one person. 


Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Don't cry because it's over; smile because it happened.

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty,
some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different
colors....but they all exist very nicely in the same box.


Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than
standing in a garage makes you a car

I need a chocolate intervention.

Pretending I’m a pleasant person all day is exhausting.

If you love somebody enough, you can still hear the laughter after they’re gone.

Things just haven’t been the same since that house fell on my sister.

The voices in my head told me to buy more shoes.

Tough Times Never Last.  Tough People Do.

You never win a pissing match with a skunk.

Have an awesome day, and know that someone who thinks you're great
has thought about you today!




More stuff from friends on the internet.  Enjoy. 

No comments: