WELCOME!

These are the thoughts of a cantankerous ol' gynecologist who remembers when things were a little different. I try to find a little humor in my life and the people I meet along the way. Come meet the characters in my world.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Techno Dinosaur April 8, 2012


Techno Dinosaur April 8, 2012

Today there are multiple issues from me, the techno dinosaur.  When I try to do stuff on the computer or the internet, some days I just get frustrated.

My favorite web site for doctors to bitch and complain has just gone to the cloud.  Now, half the time I try to check in, I get:


 Sorry, we were unable to locate the page you requested.


It might have been removed or might be temporarily unavailable. If you typed the page address in the address bar, please make sure that it is spelled correctly and try again. Or, you can go to our HOME PAGE and try a new Search for Postings.

Return to the (name removed to protect the guilty) homepage

I have posted a question about this, but their tech people won’t be in until tomorrow. 

I also tried to copy you a really cool youtube video that someone had on their web site.  All I could get was the URL.  I have no idea why.

Computer Guy was working on my office computer last week.  He works while gaming with my kids after being fed my Mr. Lasermed.  I took the computer back to the office and found out he had deleted the entire office medical record system.  Unfortunately, the kids were out of school, so I went in late.  I found this out 15 minutes before I was supposed to start patients.

AAARRRGGGHHH!

I hope Computer Guy is having a great vacation with his real family.  My computer is waiting for him when he comes back.  (He restored it before he left).



 

No comments: