WELCOME!

These are the thoughts of a cantankerous ol' gynecologist who remembers when things were a little different. I try to find a little humor in my life and the people I meet along the way. Come meet the characters in my world.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Graduation Approaches


Graduation Approaches

It’s getting to be time for my kids to graduate from high school.  I’m not sure any parent is ever ready for this.  Today is move up day and scholarship ceremony.  I think I already talked about Honor Society.  I will probably do some posting about the stuff they did as little kids.  It has been coming up a lot lately.  Be prepared.

Mr. Impatient, being in Special Education, has decided to extend his High School education for a while.  So only Three Speed and Tall Guy are graduating.  That’s enough for one Mom and Dad.  They wore suits when they left the house this morning.  I’m excited to see what comes from this.  More later. 


1 comment:

ndenunz said...

Congrats on making it this far.