WELCOME!

These are the thoughts of a cantankerous ol' gynecologist who remembers when things were a little different. I try to find a little humor in my life and the people I meet along the way. Come meet the characters in my world.

Monday, May 21, 2012

THIS IS NOT AS EASY AS IT LOOKS—

Wow! I have really found this helpful in building my muscle mass.

Cardiovascular Exercise

The older we get the more important it is to incorporate exercise into our daily routine. This is necessary to maintain cardiovascular health and maintain muscle mass.

If you're over 50, you might want to take it easy at first, then do more repetitions as you become more proficient and build stamina.
Warning: It may be too strenuous for some.


Always consult your doctor before starting any exercise program!

SCROLL DOWN.













NOW SCROLL UP.

That's enough for the first day.

Great job.

Have a glass of wine.

(I’m feeling old today.  And most of you have seen this before.  Signed, the techno dinosaur)

1 comment:

Renee Yurovsky said...

Thanks for sharing this wonderful information with us. Your posts have some excellent details and helpful tips. Have a great rest of your day and keep up the posts.
Dentist Philadelphia