WELCOME!

These are the thoughts of a cantankerous ol' gynecologist who remembers when things were a little different. I try to find a little humor in my life and the people I meet along the way. Come meet the characters in my world.

Monday, August 22, 2011


The Triplet Pile On

          The first day of school has me going down memory lane.  When my boys were little, I would come home to an enthusiastic greeting.  Three toddlers would wobble across the room as fast as their little legs could carry them.  It became a “hug Mom” fest. 

          Then it became a “climb Mom” fest.  I had little bruises all over my legs and torso from where their toes dug into my flesh.  I quickly learned to sit down on the floor.

          We had “pile on Mom”.  It came with lots of giggles, hugs and tickles.  I loved it. 

          I miss it now.  But the boys are all taller than I am.  Giggles are now baritone and bass.  I still get hugs.  Sometimes they are group hugs.  Now if I could just get them to use that baby lotion again.  Aahhh, that lovely baby smell…..


No comments: