WELCOME!

These are the thoughts of a cantankerous ol' gynecologist who remembers when things were a little different. I try to find a little humor in my life and the people I meet along the way. Come meet the characters in my world.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Great Blogs / Books I

One of the blogs I read regularly is going to do cartoons all week next week.  Dr. Fizzy is a funny woman doc from somewhere in the Midwest who draws great cartoons.  She promised me a mention if I mentioned the book she published on Amazon.  Here goes:

Here’s her web site.  Of course, you can also find it in the column to the right under “A Cartoon Guide to Becoming a Doctor”.   http://doccartoon.blogspot.com/

Here’s a link to her book: 


From time to time I may mention other books that other doctors have written.  I figure that any physician who has also taken the time to write a book while practicing medicine full time deserves a hoo-rah!





No comments: