WELCOME!

These are the thoughts of a cantankerous ol' gynecologist who remembers when things were a little different. I try to find a little humor in my life and the people I meet along the way. Come meet the characters in my world.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

If you PROVOKE PRINCESS


If you PROVOKE PRINCESS

Here’s your POTENTIAL PENALTY *
What we want to charge patients for:
Changing your appointment time:
First time: $5
Second time: $10
Each additional: $15
*I’d like to make this a recurring feature.  Princess and I get certain patterns of phone calls that we find annoying.  We would like to present them to you, with what we would like to charge for them.  Unfortunately, we can’t.  Charge that is.  The phone calls will remain annoying.  Princess says she could get rich if she could charge for all this stuff.


No comments: