WELCOME!

These are the thoughts of a cantankerous ol' gynecologist who remembers when things were a little different. I try to find a little humor in my life and the people I meet along the way. Come meet the characters in my world.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Traffic light update

Quick update on the traffic light situation:

They have fixed the timing on the middle of the three traffic lights in question (sort of).  It is at least longer.  Now there is plenty of time to get through.

Unfortunately, they have not got the three lights in question timed with each other.  So, traffic backs up at each light.  Enough that the line at the second light may not get through because it gets backed up at the third light enough to leave you in the intersection at the second light.

Remember this is a rural road.  The next stop light isn’t for about 5 miles. 

I will keep you posted.

I love road construction.

I love hearing from the back seat (Mr. Impatient) “Mom, we have to wait?”

“Unless you want me to drive through that car in front of us or have an accident!”

AAARRRRGGGHHHHH!


No comments: