WELCOME!

These are the thoughts of a cantankerous ol' gynecologist who remembers when things were a little different. I try to find a little humor in my life and the people I meet along the way. Come meet the characters in my world.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

New Yahoo! Voices Article

Published today

Heart disease in women is different than in men.  We don’t have that crushing chest pain – like an elephant sitting on your chest.  To find out what the symptoms are, check out my new article:

How to Recognize Heart Disease in Women


published today on Yahoo! Voices.  That explains why I was clueless about that shortness of breath and fatigue.  It wasn’t a heart attack, but it is serious heart disease. 

We have it under control.  It fooled me for a while, though.

I hope you learn something.

Laser.

3/15/12 See comments for problems with the URL.  I'm working on it.  Laser.
Later same day.  Fixed.  When I back spaced to put the URL all on one line, the computer deleted a 1.  Fixed now.  Try it again. Thanks for pointing it out.


3 comments:

Amy said...

great article!!! I love your blog. My Touchpad took a dive on me and I lost all my bookmarks. When my husband did his magical geek-foo on it and fixed it, all my old bookmarks were there! I finally found your blog again and have neglected my household getting caught up on your posts. Thanks for writing, it is always a good read.

ndenunz said...

Not readily seen through the current link.

lasermed said...

That has always worked before. I will figure out the problem and come back. In the meanwhile, you can go to Yahoo voices http://voices.yahoo.com/
Enter Dr. Maryellen Smith
And you will get a list of all the articles.
I'm sorry. I will ask the folks at Yahoo what's up!

Thanks.
Laser