WELCOME!

These are the thoughts of a cantankerous ol' gynecologist who remembers when things were a little different. I try to find a little humor in my life and the people I meet along the way. Come meet the characters in my world.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Techno-Dinosaur 6 – Christmas Post


I worked really hard on my Christmas post.  I figured out how to get my word processing program to translate “Merry Christmas” into a bunch of languages.  I was so proud of myself.

Then the column thingie wouldn’t work and I had to redo the entire page.  I wanted all of it on one page.

Then I found out that clip-art won’t post on the blog.  At least I can’t get it to (yet – oh, Adam……)

So I had to find my old Photobucket account, get a new password, remember how to download and upload pictures…. Did you notice the ones with motion?  I’m particularly proud of them.

I accidently put the same picture under two different languages.  I can’t have that.  I guess I have a little OCD.  So I inserted the one I intended to have there.  The old one didn’t come off.  OMG!!!!  Don’t panic!  Which button do I push now?

This one post has taken me the better part of a week, off and on.   I’m sure there are 6 or 8 hours of work in it.  I learned stuff, thank goodness.  I’m glad it has been a little slow in the office, or I would still be working on it. 

Merry Christmas

No comments: