WELCOME!

These are the thoughts of a cantankerous ol' gynecologist who remembers when things were a little different. I try to find a little humor in my life and the people I meet along the way. Come meet the characters in my world.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Worth a Read

My friend who writes at Labor and Deliverance has stated things well.  This post is definitely worth a read:
http://laboranddeliverance.blogspot.com/2012/02/i-really-did-not-want-to-be-politcal.html?showComment=1329773356432#c3915780550301889625
It is a discussion of prenatal testing from the side of a practicing obstetrician. 

Testing is for information.  What an individual patient and her doctor do with that information is between them.  We got the government out of the examination room years ago.  Or did we?

No comments: