WELCOME!

These are the thoughts of a cantankerous ol' gynecologist who remembers when things were a little different. I try to find a little humor in my life and the people I meet along the way. Come meet the characters in my world.

Monday, February 13, 2012

What Do Doctors Really Do?

It depends on who you are as to what you think doctors do.  This was posted on a doctor’s web site that I visit regularly.  I particularly like “What my friends think I do” and “What I really do”.  Only my desk is much messier than that. 













2 comments:

LauraT said...

Isn't all the paperwork maddening?! It's gotten worse since you first started practicing, hasn't it?

lasermed said...

@Laura T - absolutely. It used to be that the note was just to jog my memory. Now it is to satisfy some insurance company's idea of documentation. Plus there are prior authorizations, etc. You can see my frustration other places on the blog. I loved this photo group. Evidently others have, too.