WELCOME!

These are the thoughts of a cantankerous ol' gynecologist who remembers when things were a little different. I try to find a little humor in my life and the people I meet along the way. Come meet the characters in my world.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Articles Written with a Different Pseudonym


I have just about finished a new page for this blog.  It has links to all the articles that I have written in the last couple of years as Dr. Maryellen Smith.  There’s even an article explaining the pseudonym.  (http://voices.yahoo.com/10-interesting-things-know-5367813.html?cat=37 )  You can locate the page in the right hand column of the blog under “pages”. 

The most popular article has been “15 Things I Learned During My Triplet Pregnancy” with over 23,000 page views since it was published. 

There are articles that were published on other Yahoo! sites that I am still trying to find links for.  As I find them, I will add them to the page.

There is also a link to the community page which lists all the articles and has summaries of each one. 

Enjoy them.

If you have any suggestions about the page, please let me know.   



No comments: