WELCOME!

These are the thoughts of a cantankerous ol' gynecologist who remembers when things were a little different. I try to find a little humor in my life and the people I meet along the way. Come meet the characters in my world.

Saturday, February 4, 2012

My Blog is Read Worldwide

Today, with the addition of Morocco and Slovakia, my blog has now been read by someone in over 40 countries.  If you look at the little sidebar to the right, you can see the list.  It is one of the interesting things that the internet and today’s computer magic, these things can be tracked.

The blog itself is translated into a bunch of languages, including Russian, German, French, Farsi, etc.  That’s probably why it is read in so many different countries.

FYI, the most common countries after the USA are:

Russia

Canada

Sweden

Germany

United Kingdom

Australia

Italy

France

India



Interesting? 

No comments: